The eternal question of mankind has always been, “Where are we going to eat?”
And when you are wine tasting on the Naramata Bench that question has some delicious answers.
Association Members With Restaurants
For a start you can always nosh at one of our members along the Bench.
– Dinner in the rustic lounge or on the garden patio at Ambrosia Restaurant & Lounge in the Naramata Heritage Inn right in Naramata Village.
– Coffee and dinner in Naramata Village at The Village Grounds
– Tapas daily at Black Widow Winery
– Wood-Fired Pizza, Artisan Cheeses & Charcuterie at
Upper Bench Winery & Creamery
– Lunch on the Patio at Lake Breeze
– Lunch & Dinner on the Terrace
at Red Rooster
– Lunch, Dinner, indoors or out, at Hillside
– Serendipity Winery has opened their restaurant this year. Check http://www.serendipitywinery.com/ for info.
Pick up sandwiches and fixings at the Deli in the Naramata General store, local gourmet cheese from Upper Bench Winery & Creamery, and ripe Naramata grown fruits at the fruit stands on the bench – or bring your own basket of goodies.
Wineries with picnic licences are Elephant Island, D’Angelo and Poplar Grove where you can buy a bottle of wine to enjoy with your picnic in their licensed picnic areas. There are beaches and parks on the Bench as well that welcome picnickers.
More delicious options at Discover Naramata. www.discovernaramata.com
To market to market
The finest fresh foods the southern Okanagan has to offer, plus luscious street food are to be found in Naramata at the Wednesday afternoon market and Saturday mornings at the Penticton street market (the largest market in western Canada!)