The eternal question of mankind has always been, “Where are we going to eat?”
And when you are wine tasting on the Naramata Bench that question has some delicious answers.
Association Members With Restaurants
For a start you can always nosh at one of our members along the Bench.
– The Naramata Inn right in Naramata Village.
– Lunch on the Patio at Lake Breeze
– Lunch, Dinner, indoors or out, at Hillside Winery & Bistro
– Serendipity Winery has opened their courtyard restaurant this year.
– Check out the Food Truck at D’Angelo Winery.
Pick up sandwiches and fixings at the Deli in the Naramata General store, local gourmet cheese from Upper Bench Winery & Creamery, and ripe Naramata grown fruits at the fruit stands on the bench – or bring your own basket of goodies.
Check our list of wineries for those where you can buy a bottle of wine to enjoy with your picnic in their licensed picnic areas. There are beaches and parks on the Bench as well that welcome picnickers.
More delicious options at Discover Naramata. www.discovernaramata.com
To market to market
The finest fresh foods the southern Okanagan has to offer, plus luscious street food are to be found at the Saturday morning Penticton Farmers Market (the largest market in western Canada!)